Dental Services at Willow Springs Dental
Willow Springs Dental is a dental office located in Las Vegas, Nevada. It specializes in every form of dentistry. Not everyone says it, but we can all agree that a beautiful smile is important in building confidence. The foundation of this is good dentition. We have a host of some of the best dentists in Las Vegas and their aim is to provide you with the best care possible.
Contrary to popular belief, taking care of your teeth isn't as hard as you think. When you have the right set of dentists with top class equipment then providing elite dental services is not an issue. Our agency is affiliated to the American Dental Association and is licensed by the state board of dentistry.
Dental Services Provided at Willows Springs
1. Dental Bonding: This technique is used to repair decaying teeth, cracked teeth and is also helpful in fixing chipped teeth. Our Las Vegas dentists perform this procedure by adding a resin-based material to the teeth. It is usually the same color as a tooth, so it isn't easily visible to others. The material is then hardened by using a certain type of light, thus improving the smile and confidence of the person.
2. Cosmetic Fillings: These fillings consist of resin and glass materials. They are generally plastered onto the existing set of teeth with the aid of bonding agents. Since the filling looks exactly like your teeth, telling the difference will be next to impossible. This helps improve your smile without compromising your self-esteem.
3. Dentures: For the senior citizens in our midst and for some others who might have one health condition or the other, tooth loss tends to be a cause for serious concern. The common solution for combating tooth loss is the use of dentures. This is a removable equipment that helps fill in the void of missing teeth. Dentures can either be partial or complete. Partial is used when the patient is only missing a few teeth while complete is used when the client is missing most of their teeth. Our Summerlin dentists are specialized in providing dentures that match the color of your teeth and are extremely comfortable to wear.
4. Therapy of the Root Canal: Oftentimes in the past, ill looking teeth were usually removed by extraction. In recent times however, these teeth could be saved and salvaged by the aid of root canal therapy. This procedure involves the repair of infected or decayed teeth. A lot of people get scared when they hear about the treatment but our specialists here at Willow Springs Dental ensure that it is no more painful than filling in your teeth.
5. Teeth Whitening: One of the most common procedures performed in dental institutions in recent times is teeth whitening. A pearly set of white teeth is sure to draw lots of positive attention all around you. Having the best Summerlin dentists in our facility, you have the choice of in-office bleaching. This is done by the dentist adding hydrogen peroxide to your teeth alongside a light source, this helps speed up the whitening process.
6. Extraction of Teeth: For one reason or the other, you sometimes have to get a tooth or more removed. Either due to an underlying infection of the tooth, decay or a crack. It is essential to take the right precautions and have the best personnel available for the job because it is a sensitive task. Lucky for you, we have the best hands available. Tooth extraction typically involves the removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone. It is usually the last course of action when it is discovered that the tooth cannot be salvaged by restorative dentistry.
7. Cleaning of Teeth: it is advised to visit your dentist every six months to get your teeth cleaned. This will prevent all sorts of infections, decay, cracks and holes from forming in the teeth. Lack of cleaning could cause the appearance of tartar. This is a solid aggregation of plaque which builds up on the teeth with time. It generally forms itself both below and above the gum line. The only known way of eradicating it is to see a good dentist for a thorough dental cleaning. We have some of the most up to date facilities used in dental cleaning.
8. Provision and Application of Invisalign: Do you feel insecure when you smile? Do you have a crooked smile? Are your teeth not aligned properly? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then look no further than Willow Springs Dental. We can recommend you to an Invisalign provider. Invisalign is an appliance that helps straighten a person's smile without affecting their personal lifestyle. It does this by gradually moving your teeth with the aid of custom installed, removable aligners. Invisalign is barely visible thus allowing you to get a perfect set of teeth without attracting unwanted attention. Our versatile and friendly dentists here at Willow Springs also help patients through the Invisalign process.
9. Bridgework: As the name implies, this involves a dental bridge. It is a structure located alongside a pair of crowns and it helps fill the space between missing teeth. The bridge is supported either by your teeth or with the aid of implants. In some rare cases the structure is supported by a mix of both. Getting a dental bridge is essential in improving your smile, general look and it is even believed to make patients look younger.
10. Supply of Dental Veneers: Back in the days this wasn't common in the dental practice. People are however steadily getting enlightened on the benefits of dental veneers. They are thin coverings which are fixed on the front part of the teeth. They are typically applied on teeth that aren't straight or bent, poorly formed teeth and on teeth that have lost their color. They are also used by our cosmetic dentists to whiten the teeth of patients with yellow teeth. The application of veneers to the teeth is a permanent procedure so it is important to get it done in the best dental center possible. Look no further than Willow Springs Dental. Having a group of staff that have performed the procedure hundreds of times, you are sure that the services rendered are top notch.
Keeping your teeth in perfect condition and maintaining good oral hygiene is a must. Here at Willow Springs Dental, we make it our sole aim to provide you with the best care possible and ensure you leave with a brighter smile. You can book an appointment with us today by contacting us. Work with us to experience first class dental care.